Refresh with CompleoFIT
- Physical movement is critical to health and wellness. Our fitness program is a fun way to get moving and refresh! Classes are open to all levels of fitness and kept small in order to allow for individual attention and to ensure movements are performed correctly. All too often the “weekend warrior” decides to go from zero to 100 which results in injury with unmonitored activity. We become inactive for many reasons: injury, work, family, pregnancy, or just life in general. No matter the reason, our physical therapist supervised program can help you effectively work out to get the results you deserve.
- At Compleo we offer both personal training for individualized guidance and group classes for fun and community. We can help you tailor the perfect plan. Our CompleoFIT program allows for the boutique fitness feel but with a variety that cannot be beat. To make progress it is important to challenge your body in a variety of movement patterns. This is why we have thoughtfully put together a program with: CompleoSculpt, CompleoCardio, CompleoTone, and CompleoFlex. We want Fitness to be a Family Experience. This is why we offer Toddler and Mom+Me options. Updated Schedule Here
Denise has always been physically active and focused on healthy eating. She has a passion for helping others find balance between work/home life and fitness and nutrition.
She has been a health and wellness coach for 5 years and took it a step further and became a Certified Fitness Trainer to help her clients on another level. Denise enjoys helping others reach their individual physical fitness goals and loves working with people who are just starting their fitness journey showing them they can do something they never thought they could do. She believes fitness should be fun, not a class you have to drag yourself to! If you do not enjoy whatever you decide to do to get in shape, then you won’t continue with your lifestyle changes. It should never be intimidating or stressful to attend a fitness class, and you should love what you are doing and who you are doing it with! She truly feels her calling is to help others be the best they can be!
Denise is married to Joel ‘Joby” Gay and has a 26 year old daughter, Carson. She also has two fur-babies, Dippy and Remi. She loves gardening, traveling, cooking, animals and working out!
Certified Fitness Trainer – ISSA – International Sport Sciences Association
First Aid CPR AED – American Heart Association
1. You can use your class package for the whole family! Toddler and Mom+Me Classes included in our program
2. A physical therapist oversaw the development of our program to ensure your safety
3. Our instructors are all CPR certified and have additional certifications in their area of expertise. Certifications of our instructors include: Personal Training, Mat Pilates, Yoga, Martial Arts, and Degrees in Human Development. Our team can’t be beat!
4. VARIETY VARIETY VARIETY is what our bodies need! Did you know that if you perform the same type of workout daily your body will begin to burn less calories? We have to constantly challenge our bodies physical and mentally. This is why every day we have a different type of class
5. Boutique Environment: Our classes are small giving you a chance to get to know the instructors and other participants. We want to give you a fitness family. No big box gym feel here.
6. Ever buy a monthly membership in a moment of motivation then life happens and you only make it twice a month (hello 50 dollars a class?) We have a fix for that! You can choose monthly membership if you want to take advantage of all of our class types. If you are using one class to complement your fitness routine or have an unpredictable work schedule; we have an affordable 10 class pack that does not expire. Every dollar goes towards you!